The Cleveland Central Promise Neighborhood and the Sisters of Charity Foundation of Cleveland want to acknowledge and honor those individuals who help our partnering organizations fulfill their missions and contribute to the vibrancy of the Central neighborhood.
We need your help in identifying these Champions of Central.
We are seeking nominations for individuals who exemplify at least 3 of the following criteria:
- A passion for the Central community
- A commitment to the mission and vision of your organization
- Has made a significant impact in the Central community by way of leading or participating in an activity or program in the area(s) of health, education and/or advocacy
- Serves as a leader in the Central community
- Serves or has served as a change agent within your organization and the Central community
- Serves as an ambassador in your organization for programs or projects that directly impact the Central community
- Serves as a Cleveland Central Promise Ambassador
You may nominate up to two individuals from your organization. Please submit all nominations by Wednesday, November 7.
Selected champions and nominating organizations will be notified via email on November 9. Champions and nominating organizations will be honored at the Cleveland Central Promise Neighborhood Advisory Council meeting:
- Date: Wednesday, November 14
- Location: Friendly Inn, 2386 Unwin Road
- Time: 4 – 6 p.m.
Thank you and we look forward to receiving your nominations.