Five planning teams leaders have been picked to begin the work of identifying programs and services that need to be developed or ramped up for the Cleveland Central Promise Neighborhood. The teams are:
- Early Childhood – team leader Marcia Egbert, The George Gund Foundation
- Pre-kindergarten through 8th grade wrap around model – team leader Lisa Baskin, Cleveland Metropolitan School District
- Pre-kindergarten through 8th grade STEM model – team leader Lisa Baskin, CMSD
- High school – team leaders Lisa Bottoms, The Cleveland Foundation and Ken Hale, Cuyahoga Community College
- College/Career – team leader Lee Freidman, Cleveland Scholarship Programs
Team leaders, with foundation support staff, are identifying co-leaders, as well as members for each of the service areas. Three support teams have also been developed, for data collection, neighborhood and community engagement and external affairs.