The Cleveland Central Promise Neighborhood and the Sisters of Charity Foundation of Cleveland want to acknowledge and honor those Central residents and staff from our community partners who help our partnering organizations fulfill their missions and made significant contributions to the vibrancy of the Central neighborhood.
We need your help in identifying these Champions of Central.
We are seeking nominations for Central residents and staff members of community partners who exemplify at least 3 of the following criteria:
- Serves as a leader in the Central community
- Serves as an ambassador in a partner organization for programs or projects that directly impact the Central community
- Serves as a Cleveland Central Promise Ambassador
- Has made a significant impact in the Central community by way of leading or participating in an activity or program in the area(s) of health, education and/or advocacy
- A passion for the Central community
- A commitment to the mission and vision of the partner organization
- Someone who continuously goes above and beyond the “call of duty” to help ensure Central families have access and support to the resources available to them within the partnering organization
- Serves or has served as a change agent within your organization which has had a direct impact on the families within the Central community
- Upholds a commitment to community collaboration which remains evident in their daily work
You may nominate up to two individuals in both categories. Please submit all nominations by Wednesday, November 18.
Selected champions and nominators will be notified via email on December 4. Champions and the individuals who nominated them will be honored and acknowledged at the Cleveland Central Promise Neighborhood Advisory Council meeting:
- Date: Wednesday, December 16
- Location: Zoom – info to come
- Time: 4 – 6 p.m.
If you have someone in mind, please complete the attached nomination form and submit to Richaun Bunton, Promise initiative manager, Cleveland Central Promise Neighborhood: firstname.lastname@example.org.