Ambassador La Queta Worley is a community advocate who demonstrates the power Promise Neighborhood residents can have.
Among the changes proposed by RTA:
- Increase regular fares by 25 or 50 cents (from $2.25 to $2.50 or $2.75)
- Increase fares for Paratransit service from $2.25 to $3.50
- Charge a ADA senior/disabled fare 50% of regular adult fare (currently free)
Service changes will likely take effect in August.
Some of the public hearing dates and locations include:
- Monday, March 21: Noon-2 p.m. & 6-8 p.m., RTA Main Office, 1240 W. Sixth St., Cleveland 44113. Served by E-Line, B-Line and C-Line trolleys.
- Monday, March 28: 5:30-7:30 p.m., Murtis H. Taylor Multi-Service Center, 13422 Kinsman Rd., Cleveland 44120. Served by routes 14 and 48-48A.
- Saturday, April 2: 3-5 p.m., St. James AME Church, 8401 Cedar Ave., Cleveland 44103. Served by route 8.
- Wednesday, April 6: 5:30-7:30 p.m., Cleveland Fairfax Recreation Center, 2335 E. 82 St., Cleveland 44104. Served by routes 2 (until 7:30 p.m.), 8, and 11.
For the complete list of public hearings, click here.